Beaucoup Jazz & Blues Festival and Pop Up Art Village
The 3rd Annual Beaucoup Jazz and Blues Festival and Pop Up Art Village will return on September 30, 2023! Once again this outdoor, ticketed celebration will feature world-class Jazz and Blues musicians, mouth-watering food and beverages, aPop Up Art Village showcasing artists of all disciplines and more.
Stay tuned for more information and updates coming soon.
Would you like to be notified when tickets go on sale, vendor applications open, or learn more about sponsorship opportunities? Fill out the form below.
Festival FAQs (In no particular order)
Will call tickets can be picked up at the festival box office near the ticket gate.
Yes. But if we reach capacity we will stop sales.
All sales are final. The good news is that your ticket purchase helps to support Roswell Arts Fund’s programs! We thank you!
Beaucoup Festival is rain or shine.
HOWEVER, if severe inclement weather is looming prior to the festival, Roswell Arts Fund reserves the right to push to the rain date. IF that happens, Roswell Arts Fund will immediately update ticket holders at the email associated with their ticket purchase, through the ticketing platform, and on RAF’s website and social media platforms.
If you plan to drink, Uber/Lyft/ride sharing is recommended.
If you are biking to the festival, please make sure to lock your bike away from entrances and high traffic areas so as not to impede movement in and around the festival.
Yes, re-entry will be allowed. Individuals seeking re-entry will need to wear and present their valid day-of wristband and hand stamp to re-enter. Wristbands that have been tampered with are not considered valid. Damaged, lost, or stolen wristbands will not be replaced or allowed entry.
YES! You may bring chairs and/or small tables but please do not bring tents, hammocks, umbrellas or anything that might obstruct the view of audience members around you.
If you want to leave your chairs to visit other areas of the festival or to leave for re-entry at a later time, you may do so at your own risk.
No, please leave all animals at home. Unless they are trained service animals. This is an outdoor event with little shade and no green space for animals to relieve themselves.
No. All outside food and beverages are prohibited. (One exception – sealed water bottles)
We have a wonderful array of food and beverage vendors on site who would love to serve you. Or you can exit the festival space and visit one of the restaurants nearby. (Keep your wristband on)
YES! It’s a great way to introduce children to incredible local artisans and fabulous musicians!
Please do not smoke or vape inside the festival grounds. You are welcome to exit the festival and re-enter. Don’t forget your handstamp and don’t lose your wristband!
- Folding chairs and small personal tables – you will be asked to remove camping chairs from cases upon entry for safety inspections.
- We ask that everyone follow our festival seating guidelines and keep all chairs, blankets, and children’s strollers within the marked point to keep pedestrian pathways clear at each stage. All are subject to search and wand by our security upon entry.
- Non-professional recording equipment (point & shoot cameras, flip video cameras, etc.)
- Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Backpacks are prohibited. Exceptions to the Bag Policy for parents of babies and toddlers with diaper bags, breastfeeding mothers and those with documented medical needs.
Good Vibes! Let’s have fun.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind. The festival will have multiple food vendors on site.
- No outside alcohol or drugs
- No pets. (however, service animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are welcome)
- No guns, pocket knives, any weapons of any kind
- No coolers.
- No umbrellas or canopy tents.
- No professional cameras or professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment
- No large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- No aerosol cans including sunscreen
- No drones or any other remote flying device
- No outside vending or soliciting of any kind
- No Bad Attitudes – this is a festival celebrating music, art, food and community! Be kind.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. There will be extra sanitizing stations and washrooms on site.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
While vaccinations are not currently mandated by state guidelines to attend the Beaucoup Festival, they are strongly encouraged.
By attending the Beaucoup Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home to take care of yourself and others. Wash your hands. Help keep each other healthy.
Happy to help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org