Pop Up Performance Series
We are very interested in hearing your feedback for the Pop Up Performance Series. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
Add your email at the end and be entered to win a gift card to From the Earth Brewing Company. One lucky winner will be randomly selected. Contest closes 12.31.2020
About the Pop Up Performance Series
RAF envisions creating a new, state-of-the-art and regionally distinct performance space. Having completed a feasibility study in 2019, RAF understands how a new performance space for music, theatre, and dance—a place where our community gathers to enjoy a favorite band or ballet production, a destination for entertainment, inspiration, and laughter, and to present fresh opportunities to showcase emerging talent and bring world-class performances—will expand and enhance Roswell’s arts and culture scene.
The Pop-Up Performance Series presents curated performing arts experiences to engage audiences and strengthen community support for development of the new facility.
Tickets sold for performances benefit the Roswell Arts Fund and its mission of bringing world-class arts opportunities to Roswell and greater north metropolitan Atlanta.
The inaugural season of the Pop Up Performance Series began with a standing room only performance featuring Ed Roland at the Roswell Historic Cottage. Unfortunately, shortly before the second scheduled concert the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions forced RAF to postpone all upcoming events.
In an attempt to provide entertainment and keep the series alive we held our first FB Live concert featuring Enrique Che of Making Movies in May and over 2,100 virtual patrons tuned in to enjoy the performance.
Working with From the Earth Brewing Company, we reimagined how to create safe and fun community events for artists and audiences. Transforming outdoor parking lots into performance areas, incorporating physical distancing and requiring face masks allowed us to continue the series and produce concerts featuring world-class performances.
About Tickets and Seating
- Tickets and Seating:
- Parking lot spaces are used as box seats.
- Each parking space (or “box”) seats 1 - 4 guests. No more than 4 guests per space will be permitted.
- Patrons will park and then visit the ticket booth for a temperature check and to be ushered to their box.
- Guests are welcome to bring lawn chairs or picnic blankets within their seating area.
- Physical distancing will be enforced. Please maintain a 6 ft distance from other parties at all times.
- Face masks are required outside of your box.
Food and Beverage Information
- NO outside food or drinks will be permitted.
- From the Earth Brewing Company will have food and beverage will be available for purchase throughout the concert.
- Physical distancing will be enforced so please maintain 6 feet from all other parties at all times.
- Face coverings will be required outside of your box
- Pursuant to Georgia law, EACH TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and, by purchasing a ticket, waives all claims and potential claims against Roswell Arts Fund and From the Earth Brewing Company relating to such risks. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to these terms
For Your Safety, We Will Adhere to the Following Georgia COVID-19 Guidelines Required by the Governor's Mandates for Performance Venues
- Patrons and performers cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited Symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days.
- All workers will wear a face-covering while at the facility and contacting patrons
- Any patrons that begin exhibiting or experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 at any time while at the Live Performance Venue will be instructed to leave the Live Performance Venue as soon as practicable.
- We will use contactless parking systems, ticket-taking, ticket purchase, will-call, check-in, check-out, security checks, and/or sales.
- To the extent practicable, we will eliminate the need for patrons to touch surfaces
- To the extent practicable, we will utilize physical barriers such as partitions or Plexiglas at ticket counters, concession stands, and points of sale.
- We will implement additional points of sale for concession stands to reduce the number of patrons waiting in lines.
- We will limit the number of individuals permitted in on-site boxes to enforce adherence to proper Social Distancing protocol.
- To the extent practicable, we will require physical space between parties of patrons to enforce proper Social Distancing protocol.
- We will provide ushers to enforce social distancing protocol before, during, and after the event, and to facilitate patrons’ entrance and exit in accordance with any grouped entrance and exit times and portals.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer for use by all individuals present, using contactless hand sanitizing stations when available
- We will configure queues so that patrons must adhere to Social Distancing while waiting
- We will sanitize PIN devices and other high contact surfaces in the venue prior to each event
- We will implement extended times to allow for controlled crowds during patron ingress and egress from seating areas and restrooms
- We will require all dining facilities to follow the criteria for restaurant dine-in services set forth in Section IV of this Executive Order titled “Restaurants & Dining Services”
- We will require Workers to clean and sanitize bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout times while patrons or performers are present at the facility in addition to the regular cleaning schedule.
- Feb 27, 2020: Ed Roland with Grit and Grace and Francisco Vidal at Roswell Historic Cottage
- May 4, 2020: Enrique Chi of Making Movies held as FB Live event due to pandemic
- August 15, 2020: John Driskell Hopkins Band (of Zac Brown Band) with special guests Mike Rizzi and Friends
- October 30, 2020: Ruby Velle and the Soulphonics
- November 7, 2020: Acoustic Syndicate with Carly Burress
- November 8, 2020: The Randall Bramblett Band (Pre-Release for new album, Pine Needle Fire)